- the personal information we may require from you when you visit our website, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail,
- the reasons we gather information from you,
- how we gather it,
- what information do we gather,
- how we use the information gathered, and
- how to limit communication from us.
WHY DO WE GATHER INFORMATION?
SOENFLORIST.COM gathers personal information to help improve our products offering and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers, promotions and discounts from us.
We are committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER?
We gather information through our Web Site, emails, mail, fax, and telephone, including but not limited to the followings:
- when customers place an order, when customers participate in our forums, surveys, contests, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations, and
- when customers engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we gather some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Valentine’s Day),
- any promotion or gift card code and related information
- Message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
Information is gathered when you place an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or cancelled.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION GATHERED?
We use information we gathered to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offers and discounts from SOENFLORIST.COM
CONSENT TO TRANSFER AND SUBMISSION
SOENFLORIST.COM is operated from Malaysia. If you are located outside Malaysia, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to Malaysia. By using the Web Site or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
In addition, if you provide information to us regarding other individuals (such as your message or gift recipients), you have obtained approval from them to disclose such information.
SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
We take the security issue very seriously. Our online ordering system is based on the SSL 128 bit encryption standard. Provided you are using an SSL-compliant browser such as Netscape’s Navigator or Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, you’ll be able to conduct end-to-end encrypted transactions without fear of an intermediary obtaining your credit card information.
If you place an order on our Web site, it encrypts the credit/debit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
Portions of the Web Site (such as our Member registration and Address Book) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Passwords provided to you by us are the confidential property of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of the Web Site (and otherwise as specified by us). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
HOW TO LIMIT COMMUNICATION FROM US?
We want to communicate with you only to the extent you want to hear from us. And as part of our customer service offering we provide a regular email newsletter service. This service brings to you details of monthly special offers and product promotions as well as information on new products.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter service please send an email to hello [at] soenflorist.com stating your request or submit your address in the box provided on our homepage.
And if you wish to opt-out of this service, please access the “Unsubscribe” link that is available on all promotional emails. You can subscribe again at any time by following the procedure above.
If you have any questions, please email our Customer Services Team at hello [at] soenflorist.com
CORRECTION TO INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to hello [at] soenflorist.com
Members can modify and update their membership information (including name, mailing address, birth date, telephone number and email address) by accessing the password-protected “Update Membership” page.
We endeavor to keep our information accurate and up to date. Once you have registered online with SOENFLORIST.COM you can check the information we store for your account by visiting our website and logging-in. By accessing “My Details” you can amend any inaccuracies through this facility.
YOUR CONSENT AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY